The Gazania (Former Sun Rosier) is a brand new condominium development located along How Sun Drive, District 19, Singapore. Developed by prestigious Singapore-listed developer SingHaiyi Group, this development offers 250 units with units mix ranging from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom.
Why Invest In The Gazania?
- Seven low-rise blocks totaling 250 FREEHOLD apartments
- Offering 1 to 4-bedroom types including Mezzanine units and Penthouses for selection suitable for individuals and families
- Well-designed spacious interiors that flourish and enhance your lifestyle
- 3-minutes walk to Bartley MRT Station
- Surrounded by shopping malls like Kovan Heartland Mall, Paya Lebar Square, and many others
- Minutes walk to Nex Mall
- Reputable schools like Maris Stella High School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School, St. Gabriel’s Secondary School and Stamford American International School are within close proximity
- Varied recreational facilities abound that can be enjoyed in simple solitude or bonded over family and friend
- Quality kitchen appliances, sanitary wares and fittings such as Electrolux, Grohe, Laufen and Samsung
- Smart home features provision including QR Code scanner at development main entrance
- USB sockets in the living and bedrooms for efficiency, convenience and safety considerations
- Town gas supply for 3 bedrooms and above